Saturday, May 1, 2010

Toronto Photo Cards at Fresh Collective!

So the cards I was working on that I showed you the other day are now available at Fresh Collective on Queen St. W.  I am so excited!  I have been dreaming about creating cards for a while and if it weren't for Laura-Jean over at the Collective, it'd probably be a long time before I really got the courage up to do it.  The cards are of areas all over town, mostly Queen West and some of The Beach and King St. East.  This project has really got my creative juices flowing and I can't wait to shoot pictures of other areas around town.  So if you're in the 'hood, swing by and have a look. I'd love to hear what you think of them.  And if there are specific cards you'd like that aren't at the store, let me know so I can make them for you!

Well, have a great day,

Till soon,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment